Fiscal WIM Counting & Weighing
- Sensors embedded in the road;
- Performs the estimated weight of the vehicle at regular speed, without disturbing the traffic flow;
- Classifies trucks by type, size and number of axles;
- Through VMS, system directs vehicles with indication of irregular status for precision weighing;
- Precision weighing classifies trucks by size, type, number of axles, estimated weight per axle, per axle group and gross weight;
- Generates telemetry reports and traffic data statistics.